In the coming year, start-up businesses and their investors should note the following areas, each of which can be boiled down to a single word that begins with the letter “C”:
- the importance of having access to the best human capital (“connections”);
- the likelihood that promising start-ups will continue to attract angel funding and seed rounds (“cash”);
- California’s new legal framework around marijuana (“cannabis”);
- digital token sales (“cryptocuerrencies”);
- the imminent need for start-ups to out an end to hostile work environments (“culture”)
Find out exactly how a co-chair of Morrison & Foerster’s emerging-companies-and- venture-capital practice expects the five Cs to affect start-ups in 2018.
Read the full Silicon Valley Business Journal article.