Morrison & Foerster is hosting a blockchain panel discussion and reception at Tank18 on Thursday, June 20, 2019 in San Francisco.
During the panel discussion, thought leaders will share how they are preparing themselves and their organizations for broader integration of blockchain technology. We will cover the latest technology developments and the hurdles that counsel, executives, tech founders, creatives, and industry leaders are addressing related to the development and implementation of blockchain-enabled solutions.
Tank18 is a winery, brewery, and restaurant in the heart of San Francisco’s SOMA district. There will be plenty of opportunity for networking + food, wine, and beer tastings.
Please RSVP using the registration link.
- Dario de Martino, Partner, Co-Chair of Morrison & Foerster’s Blockchain Group
- Susan Gault-Brown, Partner, Co-Chair of Morrison & Foerster’s Blockchain Group
- Franklin Bi, Director of Platform and Portfolio Services, Pantera Capital
- Nick Grabowksi, Chief Technology Officer, SharesPost, Inc.
- Phil Liu, Chief Legal Officer & Co-Founder, Arca
- Juan Suarez, Vice President, General Counsel, Coinbase