Dario de Martino discusses the real possibilities and opportunities around security tokens, from a business standpoint, the legal perspective, and from a retail investor point of view. Topics include:
- What are the advantages of tokenizing securities?
- How do Securities laws work generally in the U.S.?
- What are the main SEC regulations that are related to blockchain projects and tokenizing securities?
- What happens if a company offers a security token to people around the world (except the U.S.) and then it’s sold back to someone in the United States?
- What kind of securities do you think will be tokenized in the future and are there any you’re excited about?