Our new Life Sciences MoFo Perspectives podcast is available now. In this episode, several of our Life Sciences Group partners unpack the science, regulatory framework, commercial transactions, and privacy and data security considerations of applying AI and data science to the fight against COVID-19.
We cover topics such as:
- How are companies using AI and machine learning to combat the COVID-19?
- How might this technology be helpful in predicting the potential spread of COVID-19 or any other virus?
- What are privacy issues involved in contact tracing?
- What kind of government guidelines are being put in place regarding how the data are collected?
- How are companies collaborating to use cloud computing and AI data in the fight against COVID-19?
- What are some of the legal issues companies should be aware of when negotiating deals involving data and AI?
- What are some of the ways the FDA is addressing the use of AI and software in fighting COVID-19?